RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
We're bummed things didn't work out for you, but here's the good news: we’ll gladly accept unworn, unwashed, or defective merchandise, (must have all original tags) purchased on BikinisMarket.com within 30 days from the date you received your order.
Simply fill out the Returns & Exchange Form ( Click HERE ) and send back your item(s) for item exchange, store credit, or refund.
All returns are processed within two business days in which they are received. Our warehouse will contact you via email to confirm your item exchange, store credit, or refund. Please note your store credit does not expire and will be available use online at any time.
Please make sure your items are returned new, unused and with all Bikinis Market and designer garment tags still attached. All swimwear must have the hygiene liners intact.
Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.
In the unfortunate event that the item you are looking for is no longer in stock we will notify you via email and issue you a personalized store credit code to use online or a refund.
Shipping is complimentary on all exchanges; however, if you are based outside the US you will need to pay taxes and duties on this.
Please contact our customer care team by emailing Info@BikinisMarket.com if you have any further questions.
Please send exchanges to:
Bikinis Market RETURNS
2300 NW 10th Ave.
Miami, FL. 33127
We offer a flexible returns & exchange policy to make your online shopping experience is easy. However, we do monitor the number of returns made and may refuse to accept orders at our discretion if goods are returned repeatedly.
Any refunds will be processed within two business days in which the returned items are checked into our warehouse. You will be notified via email once the refund is issued.
Store credits will be issued within two business days upon receipt of return or exchange.
- Store credit never expires.
- Store Credit can only be used online at our website, www.BikinisMarket.com.
- Please treat Store Credit like cash
- Store Credit may not be purchased and is only provided when previously purchased items have been returned.
- Any purchase amounts that exceed the value of the Store Credit will require an additional method of payment for the remaining balance due.
- Store credit is provided in U.S. Dollars.
- Your use of the Store Credit constitutes your agreement to our Terms.
- To view your Store Credit Balance, log into your Bikinis Market account.
- For more information about Store Credit, please contact Customer Care at: info@BikinisMarket.com
Store credits will be issued to you via email through a coupon code. To redeem your store credit simply enter the coupon code in the discount section of the checkout. Your credit will automatically deduct from your total.
This can get tricky… We will be happy to cancel your order if it has not already been shipped. However, our warehouse works fast to make sure your order is shipped out on time. We cannot make any changes/cancellations once your order has been processed and shipped. Sorry :(